Do you really face problems while taking care of your skin? Do you ever feel like you have tried and experimented almost everything best possible for your skin but not getting favourable results? If yes, then we are presenting here some of the best skin care tips suggested by some of the top dermatologists. Let’s have a look at those tips:
Before we start sharing tips with you, let me ensure that this post does not include any kind of prescription or medical advice as it only includes some easy and healthy tips that you can include in your daily life to get a healthy glowing skin. Regardless of any kind of skin you have, whether oily or dry or acne-prone or even combination of all these skin types, these tips would definitely work for you. So, let’s have a look at the skin care tips listed by dermatologist skin clinic London:
- Stay hydrated : This is one of the most common yet one of the most ignored skin care tip that almost every dermatologist would suggest you. Water is a major essential for all the bodily functions to go on smoothly. Besides that, if the body doesn’t get enough water, it will appear on the skin in the form of flaky, dry skin along with other major skin problems. It is recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Enough hydration of skin will help in eliminating the majority of the skin problems while flushing out the majority of the toxins from the skin and body.
- Opt the products according to the skin type : Before picking up any of the products, it is advised to read all the ingredient list of that product. Prefer the products with glycerine and moisturizing ingredients for the dry skin and avoid the alcohol-based products for the acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin types as well.
- Replace harsh soaps with mild cleanser or face wash : Those soaps having extreme pH levels could result in damaging your skin. The harsh soaps could be the major cause of dryness of your skin. Besides that, these can ruin the skin’s texture and even lead to allergic reactions if not suited. Better you switch to mild soaps and face wash having nearly pH of 7.
- Prefer applying sunscreen : Majority of dermatologists would advise you to wear a good SPF sunscreen with good protection even if you are not stepping outside or even if it is a cloudy day. Nothing could ever damage the skin more than the harmful sun rays. Also, as the sun is the source of Vitamin D, you can have a healthy dose of it but protect your face from that. The harsh sun would lead you towards a number of skin problems, ultimately accelerating the ageing process.
- Using clean towel : This is related to the hygiene of your body. You might be unaware of the fact that if you don’t change the towels frequently, it might spread bacteria and create problems for your skin. Also, better not to share your towel with anyone else and keep it clean.
- Avoid squeezing pimples : If you are having pimples on your skin, it is advised not to squeeze them out. This is advised because squeezing of pimples may lead to scarring and further it may spread bacteria. Better to leave it alone.
- Reduce the intake of junk food : In order to get a healthy skin, it is strongly advised to reduce and cut down the intake of unhealthy junk foods in order to have healthy skin care. Better you go with a healthy and balanced diet that will give amazing results on the skin. Still, if you are die hard fan of junk foods, you can have it once in a week but not regularly.
Thus, these were some of the best skin care tips that are suggested by some of the top dermatologists for healthy skin care.