Every human being wants to have healthy and glowing skin. Healthy and glowing skin is the result of a balanced diet, exercise, intake of water, no stress, and a healthy skin routine. Teenagers are under stress and resort to unhealthy eating habits. Acne and pimples are seen in teenagers.
To avoid acne and pimples, you should keep following things in mind-
- Follow healthy skin routine- the face should be washed regularly with a good scar removal face wash. No makeup should be applied if you are suffering from acne and pimples. Regular use of exfoliator is necessary to remove the upper dead skin of the face. Toner and astringent reduce the size pores of the skin. A face mask should be used according to the skin type.
- Eat a balanced diet- to remove acne and pimples, you should eat a nutritive diet that contains all the nutrients in a balanced amount. You should consume fruits and vegetables regularly. Avoid eating spicy and fried food.
- Avoid stress and take an adequate amount of sleep- stress is the main cause of acne and pimples. 6 to 8 hours of sleep is necessary to keep away skin problems.
- Keep yourself hydrated- 8 – 10 are of water are necessary to keep the skin hydrated. Water is necessary as it detoxifies the skin. Water maintains the temperature of the body.
- Avoid the use of makeup products- you should remove the makeup from the skin at night. A person suffering from acne and pimples should use the least amount of makeup products. The makeup products clog the pores of sebaceous glands. The skin is unable to breathe and give rise to acne and pimples.
- Regular use of sunscreen- the harmful ultraviolet rays harm the skin. Blemishes and dark spots are formed due to excessive production of melanin. You should use an effective sunscreen to save your skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays. Sunscreen with SPF 30 is used commonly to protect the skin from the harmful sun rays.
- Regular cleanup and facial of the skin- facial helps in removing the upper dead skin of the face and keeps the skin healthy and glowing and stops the formation of acne and pimples. You should use organic products for regular cleanup and facial. You should carefully read the ingredients mentioned on the label of the face products as you may be allergic to them. Use of scar mark removal face wash is necessary.
- Regular exercise- exercise and yoga are the best ways to avoid any skin problem. Yoga and exercise boost your metabolism and keeps the skin healthy and glowing. Exercise detoxifies the skin. Steam bath and sauna remove the dust and dirt particles from the force of sebaceous glands. A regular walk is also helpful to keep the acne and pimples at bay. It is another form of exercise.
- Look for home remedies for skin problems- Neem Tulsi turmeric and aloe vera are plant-based products that are helpful to remove skin conditions and problems. They are very safe and do not harm the skin. They are easily available and excessive use of these products does not harm the skin.