When can I start to lose weight?
Your midwife may won’t recommend you to start to lose weight soon after you have given a birth. Your must understand that body needs some time in the recovery after having your baby. This is the reason why you may be looking to wait until you are done with your postnatal check up with the doctor before you start planning for losing weight. Usually the check up is done in between six weeks to around eight weeks after your delivery.
How can I lose weight safely?
The best way to loose weight safely is to eat healthily which includes plenty of fruit and green vegetables in your diet plan. You should drink a lot of water throughout the day so that to stay well hydrated. You must choose the right and nutritious snacks. As this will help you in losing weight at a good pace. This type of diet will also help you in keeping your energy level high. Many people go for Reshape Ready: intragastric balloon weight loss treatment.
You can try these steps in order to lose weight safely:
- Make a proper schedule for breakfast early in the morning.
- Have at least four to five portions of vegetables and fruits a day.
- Must add plenty of foods that is rich in fiber like oats, lentils, beans, grains and seeds in your diet.
- Add foods that have starch like rice, bread and pasta ( wholegrain cerials with high fibre would be great ) in every meal.
- Try to avoid fatty and sugary foods, fast food, takeaways, cakes, biscuits, sweets, pastries and drinks that have soda.
- Watch the amount of food you are taking in the meals and also take care of the number and the type of snacks you are eating between meals.
What exercise can I do?
You must be able to pull out some time in order to do exercise to daily life, since now you have a baby it can be tricky enough. But this is not an impossible thing, you will have to set your prioroties. Many people try stomach balloon weight loss.
Initially you can go for some soft or gentle exercise like walking, you can also try some pelvic floor exercises and do some stretching, but make sure you consult your doctor first. Though you must wait for 5 to 6 weeks in order to have your body recoved up to a certain extent. Don’t go for any heavy or even moderate level of exercise in this period.