Cells may grow in the colon of the large intestine and form cancer. You will not start to experience the symptoms of colon cancer right away and few signs may seem quite like the symptoms of different ailments such as IBS, infections, and so forth. However, regardless of what the underlying reason is, you must get it checked immediately to rule out the possibility of colon cancer. Colon cancer, if detected early, can be dealt with effortlessly. It has been seen that colon cancer normally happens in older people but can also happen to anyone. There are many treatment options available to treat a colon cancer elmhurst like surgery, radiation remedy, use of medicines, etc. However, each individual responds differently to these treatments and for this reason, it is suggested that if you experience the underneath-mentioned symptoms, go to a doctor right away:
- Changes in bowel habits: If you start to get diarrhea or constipation which does not respond well to treatments and various other drug treatments, you should get the screening performed to rule out the possibility of colon cancer.
- Getting frequent blood in your stool: Many people have reported having blood in their stool which may or may not be a sign of colon cancer.
- Pain in the abdomen: If you experience aches, discomfort, or cramps in your abdomen along with gas and bloating, you should go for the help of a healthcare professional at the earliest.
- Sudden weight loss: If you have kept your diet almost the same as before and have been participating in physical activities as usual, maybe there’s something else going on in your stomach, intestine, or other organs. Hence, getting it checked thoroughly is very crucial.
- Extreme tiredness: If you feel tired and drowsy even after resting properly, maybe it’s a sign of colon cancer.
- Anemia: When you lose too much blood via the rectum, you may experience a deficiency of iron and not feel energetic.
- Nausea and vomiting: Due to tiredness and lack of blood, you may feel nauseated and weak.
- Loss of urge to eat: In case you have colon cancer, you might not feel like eating properly as the body is not able to digest the food properly.
The above-given symptoms differ from one person to another person and many may not even experience any symptoms altogether. Hence, it becomes very important that you seek the help of a medical professional as far as feasible. Keep in mind that early detection will play a very crucial role in improving the outcomes in your favour.